- Pinecreek Township, PA – A New Jersey man fled from the scene when he crashed his car Sunday morning near Brookville. 27-year-old Jesse Reeves was driving his Mercedes Benz around 10:30 a.m. down the off-ramp at Exit 81 on I-80. He didn’t stop at the stop sign, then crossed both lanes …Read More »
- Pennsylvania – The Pennsylvania health department wants students to get vaccinated much sooner than previously required. State officials want both public and private school students to be up-to-date with all their vaccinations within five days of the beginning of the school year, a drastic reduction from the eight months they …Read More »
- Summerville, PA – Strange details are emerging from a criminal trespass incident in Summerville earlier this month. A 46-year-old woman reported that someone entered her home on State Street on Aug. 7. While no property was taken and there were no signs of forced entry, a pair of women’s underwear …Read More »
- Saegertown, PA – A 30-year-old bald eagle that was being treated for lead poisoning in northeast Pennsylvania has died less than two weeks after two other eagles died of the same cause. The Tamarack Wildlife Rehabilitation and Education Center in Saegertown announced on Sunday that Kiski, their rescued eagle, had …Read More »
- Philadelphia – Philadelphia added a 1.5-cent-per-ounce tax on soda and other sugar drinks at the start of this year. Now one study says that the tax isn’t bringing in as much money as lawmakers hoped and is actually chasing customers out of the city. The study showed that sales of …Read More »
President Donald Trump's first political event since the violence of Charlottesville draws protest g...
The Powerball jackpot has climbed to $700 million, giving players a chance to dream of winning the s...
Navy relieves commander of 7th Fleet following string of accidents.