- Rose Township, PA – A Rose Township father and son face charges for allegedly dealing marijuana after an investigation by the Jefferson County Drug Task Force. 42-year-old Michael Cowfer and 23-year-old Brian Cowfer, of Brookville and formerly of Rimersburg, reportedly sold marijuana to a confidential informant during the investigation. It happened …Read More »
- DuBois, PA – The DuBois Chamber of Commerce is warning that a scam company is using their name to try to sell you products. They say that a company called “Word of Mouth” is soliciting a directory of some kind to a variety of local businesses and is claiming to be …Read More »
- Harrisburg, PA – The Pennsylvania state budget needs to be passed by the end of this month, and some Pennsylvanians are worried that it’ll be a repeat of what happened two years ago. Pennsylvania couldn’t come to an agreement on a budget in June of 2015, leading to a budget …Read More »
- Huntingdon County, PA – Government officials are considering dedicating a bridge in honor of fallen State Trooper Landon Weaver. Six months ago, in December of 2016, State Trooper Landon Weaver from Blair County was shot and killed in the line of duty. The Pennsylvania House of Representatives is considering dedicating …Read More »
- DuBois, PA – Several months after the original investigation, a DuBois woman has pleaded guilty to having a meth lab in her home with her three children. 34-year-old Samantha Bish pleaded guilty to conspiracy of operating a meth lab and conspiracy of possession with intent to deliver methamphetamine. She’s been …Read More »
Experts say the increase in sharks is due to the growing population of seals.
Rather than expand the laptop ban, the Department of Homeland Security has mandated new security mea...
A wildfire burning through a dense Arizona forest has forced thousands of people from their homes, c...