- Beccaria Township, PA – A motorcycle crash on Saturday took the life of an Oklahoma man who was riding in Clearfield County. 46-year-old Eric Huber of Wynnewood, Oklahoma, was riding his Harley Davidson westbound on Union Street in Beccaria Township. He lost control near the intersection with Westover Road just …Read More »
- Indiana County, PA – In addition to a fatal motorcycle crash in Clearfield County on Saturday, another fatal motorcycle crash is being reported out of neighboring Indiana County. An unnamed 42-year-old man was riding his motorcycle along Route 249 in West Wheatfield Township just before 5 a.m. on Thursday. He …Read More »
- Philipsburg, PA – An Osceola man reportedly fled from police during a traffic stop on Saturday. 29-year-old Christopher McGuire failed to stop his vehicle during a traffic stop in Philipsburg just after 6 on Saturday evening. Police say he fled at high speeds, and pursuit lasted about 2 or 3 …Read More »
- Elk County, PA – A party/shuttle bus with several passengers from Clearfield County was struck by another car in Elk County early Sunday morning, but no one was injured. It happened just after midnight on Sunday morning along Bennetts Valley Highway in Jay Township, Elk County. Police say 51-year-old Beth …Read More »
- St. Marys, PA – The Elk County Humane Society in St. Marys was broken into last week. Someone entered the building after hours and attempted to open a locked box. Police do not say if anything was taken, but there was damage to the locked box. The incident was reported …Read More »
Lawyer is at the center of a nearly $600 million Social Security fraud case.
Castile was shot and killed by police officer Jeronimo Yanez.
Her 2-year-old daughter and 16-month-old son died last month.