DuBois, PA – 7-year-old Brock Roy, the son of DuBois Assistant Police Chief Dustin Roy, is still battling leukemia and still needs our help. Plan on attending the benefit spaghetti dinner this Sunday!
Although there is a benefit spaghetti dinner this Sunday for Brock, DuBois Police Chief Blaine Clark says it’s not the first sign of support, and it certainly won’t be the last.
You’re invited out to the Falls Creek Eagles this Sunday, Sept. 17 for a benefit spaghetti dinner for Brock!
Stop by anytime between noon and 6 p.m. Tickets are $8 and can be purchased in advance or at the door. Dine in or take out.
There will also be a silent auction and even bracelets and t-shirts for sale to raise money and support Brock and his family.
The DuBois Youth Football League, Fraternal Order of Police, and DuBois Wrestling Booster Club are helping with the event.
For tickets, contact the following:
- Tricia Barr – 814-771-1928
- Gil Barker – 814-590-5569
- Karen Woodrow – 814-603-0810
- Jennie Mitchell – 814-771-5280
- Also available during normal business hours at the City of DuBois Police Department and Sandy Township Police Department