ALZHEIMER’S SUPPORT GROUP AT DUBOIS PUBLIC LIBRARY
June 25 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
An event every month that begins at 1:00pm on day Fourth of the month, repeating until January 20, 2020
The Alzheimer’s Support Group is held the 4th Monday of each month at 1 p.m. at the DuBois Public Library.
This is a free support group meeting by the Greater PA Chapter of the Alzheimer’s Association.
For more information, please call Diane Murray 814-375-9100 ext. 276.
Visit www.alz.org/pa to learn more about caregiver programs and resources. To further extend your network of support, visit ALZConnected®, our online community, at alzconnected.org.
Build a support system with people who understand.
Alzheimer’s Association® caregiver support groups, conducted by trained facilitators, are a safe place for caregivers, family and friends of persons with dementia to:
- Develop a support system.
- Exchange practical information on caregiving challenges and possible solutions.
- Talk through issues and ways of coping.
- Share feelings, needs and concerns.
- Learn about community resources.