FAULTY FLUE CAUSES A FIRE IN CLEARFIELD COUNTY

firefighter fire firefighters burn

At approximately 1 p.m. on Friday fire crews in Winburne, Clearfield County responded to a fire in the 400 block of Valley Road.  The fire is said to have started in a flue and spread to the kitchen and upstairs bedroom.  Winburne fire Chief Harold David said the fire likely started because the flue was faulty.

He also estimated that damages were around $10,000 to $15,000 and nobody was injured.


Like Connect FM on Facebook for more local news each day:

Related Stories: